Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RULES

So here are my rules for this, my Fire Red Nuzlocke Challenge.

1) Fainted pokémon are perma-boxed. All pokémon are nicknamed. No revives allowed, etc.
2) You may only catch the first pokémon on a route.
2 a) Special Dupes Clause: If I run into a duplicate, I MUST hard reset (let's hope I saved). I start again and reenter the grass. If I encounter another dupe, I hard reset again. The third try is the final one - be it a dupe or not - for the route.
2 b) Shiny Clause: If I see a shiny, I may catch it. I may not use it, however, unless it was the first on the route. This also supersedes the special dupes clause.
3) No breeding. Not that you can do it until post game.
4) No master ball.
5) The run ends once I take on the elite four a second time AND beat all in-game legendaries (or catch if I run into them as the first on the route, though it is unlikely).
6) No repels until after the first pokémon has been caught.
7) No trading. In game or otherwise. This is partially because I do not have a link cable. This may be changed to allow for trade evolutions in the future, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment